Visitors to Alappuzha are sure to enjoy the tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and churches.
- There are 67 hotels and other accommodation options in Alappuzha
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 44.5 mi (71.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Alappuzha
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Alappuzha Thumpoly Station, Alappuzha Station or Kalavoor Kalavur Halt Station. Alappuzha might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Alappuzha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 3086 millimetres of rain falls on Alappuzha each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C