Visitors to Mararikulam are sure to enjoy the beaches and gardens. The cosy and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Mararikulam
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 37.8 mi (60.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Mararikulam
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Mararikulam Station. Mararikulam might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Mararikulam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Mararikulam is 3086 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°C