Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 9 Jan 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Kumarakom, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its temples.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Kumarakom
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kumarakom
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 3086 millimetres of rain falls on Kumarakom each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C