Availability: The Paramount - A Times Square, New York Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Broadway Petite, 1 Twin BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Fashionable Theater District hotel with chic design
Set amid Broadway theaters, this stylish New York hotel is a half-block from Times Square and half a block from Restaurant Row. Bryant Park, Minskoff Theater, Gershwin Theater, and Radio City Music Hall are also nearby.
Mingle in the dramatic 2-story lobby designed as a modern take on Thomas W. Lamb's vision of an inviting and social space. Indulge in a modern twist to classic American comfort food at the Paramount Bar & Grill or escape into the charming realm of la dolce vita at the Italian coffee shop, Corso.
HDTV, iPod docks
The newly renovated guestrooms at the Paramount Hotel feature modern furnishings, high-definition TVs, and iPod docks. Beds feature high-thread-count bedding and down bedspreads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Paramount - A Times Square, New York Hotel Amenities
A cocktail lounge, a lobby restaurant, and a coffee bar-delicatessen keep the premises of this New York hotel lively. The video-on-demand library has 1,500 titles (surcharge). Banquet facilities, event catering, and a variety of conference/meeting rooms are available on site. Fitness facilities are available 24 hours a day. The concierge can store and deliver guests' parcels for a fee. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 597
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 19
- Meeting rooms
- Local Expert Concierge
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1928
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Paramount Bar & Grill - The modern world meets classic American comfort food in this lobby restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night drinks.
Corso - An Italian inspiraction serving handcrafted beverages, this coffee bar also provides guests with light fare and charming ambience. Open during breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In-Room Dining - Paramount Hotel Times Square New York's in-room dining menu offers a wide selection for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Paramount - A Times Square, New York Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 34.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night
- A pet fee will be charged per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.