Vienna Hotels from Rs3,209
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 28 Jun 2020
Where to stay in Vienna
4.5/5Wonderful!(585 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums and stunning cathedral, there's plenty to explore in Innere Stadt. Check out top attractions like St. Stephen's Cathedral and Stephansplatz, and jump on the metro at Stephansplatz U-Bahn or Herrengasse U-Bahn to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(303 area reviews)
Consider exploring the abundant dining options in Leopoldstadt. If sightseeing is on the list, Wiener Prater is a top attraction. Hop on the metro at Praterstern U-Bahn or Vorgartenstrasse U-Bahn to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(133 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Landstrasse. Spend some time visiting top spots like Hundertwasser House Vienna, and catch the metro at Rennweg S-Bahn or Rochusgasse U-Bahn to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(93 area reviews)
Known for its ample dining options and fascinating museums, there's plenty to explore in Neubau. You can visit top attractions like Mariahilfer Street and Leopold Museum, and jump on the metro at Burggasse-Stadthalle U-Bahn or Volkstheater U-Bahn to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(29 area reviews)
You might enjoy the shopping while in Donaustadt. Vienna International Centre is a notable sight, and you can get around town at Alte Donau U-Bahn or Kagran U-Bahn to see more of the city.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Vienna, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art and cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments, architecture and theatres. Top sights in the city include Vienna State Opera, Schoenbrunn Palace and Burgtheater.
- There are 1036 hotels and other accommodation options in Vienna
- The closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bratislava (BTS-M.R.Stefanika), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) away
Getting around Vienna
With so many transport options, seeing Vienna is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Schottentor U-Bahn, Herrengasse U-Bahn and Schottenring U-Bahn. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Vienna Franz-Josefs-Station, Vienna Wien Mitten Station or Vienna Praterstern Station.
Dressing for Vienna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -3°C at night
- About 666 millimetres of rain falls on Vienna each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C