Tsing Yi Hotels from Rs1,979
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Tsing Yi
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Tsing Yi, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, port and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its theme park. Hong Kong Disneyland, Sky 100 and Mong Kok Computer Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Tsing Yi
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.3 km) away
Getting around Tsing Yi
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Tsing Yi is a breeze. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hong Kong Tsing Yi Station. You can find out about your water travel options at the port.
Dressing for Tsing Yi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Tsing Yi is 81 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C