Overview of Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Seaview Room with Balcony
Premier Seaview Room with Balcony
Deluxe Room, Sea View
Hong Kong Tram Room with Sea View Balcony
About this area
Located in Tuen Mun, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel is in the suburbs and near the beach. Shoppers can check out Tuen Mun Town Plaza, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Tuen Mun Park and Hong Kong Wetland Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland and Window of the World.Visit our Tuen Mun travel guide
- Tuen Mun Park - 7 min drive
- Tuen Mun Ferry Pier - 10 min drive
- Tuen Mun Town Plaza - 14 min drive
- Hong Kong Disneyland - 29 min drive
- AsiaWorld-Expo - 29 min drive
- Sam Shing Station - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong Tuen Mun Station - 4 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- YUE – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Satay Inn – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Cafe Lagoon – Coffee shop offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Lobby Lounge – Pool-view bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and light fare.
About this property
Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Children's club
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Water park
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 284 for adults and HKD 207 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 400 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 350.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is our third weekend visit to Gold Coast. It is an excellent place to relax away from the bustle of Hong Kong.