Tetbury Hotels from Rs5,040
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Tetbury, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and countryside, this city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Bath Abbey, Roman Baths and Thornbury Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Tetbury
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Tetbury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Tetbury each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C