Tenkasi Hotels from Rs796
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Sep 2019
Travellers to Tenkasi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Tenkasi
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tenkasi Junction Station. Tenkasi might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tenkasi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 64 millimetres of rain falls on Tenkasi each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F