Visiting Pamba Kovil Shandy
Those travelling to Pamba Kovil Shandy are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Pamba Kovil Shandy
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Pamba Kovil Shandy Station. Pamba Kovil Shandy might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Pamba Kovil Shandy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pamba Kovil Shandy is 64 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F