Visitors can enjoy all that Kovilpatti has to offer including the temples, opera houses and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and art.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tuticorin (TCR), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Kovilpatti
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Kadambur Station or Kovilpatti Junction Station. Kovilpatti might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kovilpatti
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 64 millimetres of rain falls on Kovilpatti each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C