Shillong Hotels from Rs800
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Shillong has to offer including the lakeside setting, cathedral and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and zoo.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Shillong
- The closest major airport is in Shillong (SHL), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sylhet (ZYL-Osmani Intl.), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Dressing for Shillong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 11°C
- Average annual rainfall for Shillong is 1623 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 12°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Shillong?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Shillong, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Shillong?
Shillong Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Shillong by Star Rating
- Hotels near Shillong Airports
- Areas of Shillong
- Accommodation near Shillong Attractions
- More accommodation types in Shillong
- Choose Your Shillong Hotel Style
- Search Shillong Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Shillong
- Hotels Near Shillong, Meghalaya
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations