Search Bed and Breakfasts in Shillong
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Shillong
Other property types in Shillong
POLO ORCHID RESORT CHERRAPUNJEE
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2019
HOTEL POLO TOWERS SHILLONG
Reviewed on 13 Dec 2019
silver brook resorts
B&Bs and More in Shillong
Are you looking for a place to stay with free breakfast and a comfortable environment? If you have trouble finding a B&B in the heart of Shillong, there are 41 other lodging choices to pick from in the area so you can find a similar property nearby. While you're here, you can get to know Shillong by exploring its natural beauty—consider a stop by Seven Sisters Falls and Kshaid Nohsngithiang Eco Park.
Though there aren't any B&Bs in town, you might be interested in one of these choices if you're looking for an accommodation that offers free breakfast:
Weather in Shillong
Weather can be a big factor while planning your trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Shillong:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 63.90 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 87° F and nighttime temperatures average 52° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 65° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 52° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Shillong
When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Seven Sisters Falls and Kshaid Nohsngithiang Eco Park are some notable spots. You might put Mawsmai Cave and Wards Lake on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Shillong for its:
- Cultural attractions
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Shillong?
Fly into Shillong (SHL), which is located 24.6 mi (39.6 km) away. You can also search for flights into Sylhet (ZYL-Osmani Intl.), which is 29.8 mi (48 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.