Seattle Hotels from Rs4,011
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Seattle
4/5Very Good!(177 area reviews)
Enjoy the lush public spaces, the shops, the fashionable bars and restaurants, as well as the fine views across the Puget Sound in the heart of this pristine city.
South Lake Union
4/5Very Good!(13 area reviews)
One of Seattle’s most scenic neighborhoods, this district houses fascinating museums along the tree-lined banks of its beautiful lake.
3.5/5Good!(3 area reviews)
As you stroll through the collection of urban shopping and historic homes, mix in with students rushing between classes or relaxing when their work is done.
4.5/5Wonderful!(6 area reviews)
Experience the leafy green parks, world-class art gallery and electric nightlife of this up-and-coming Seattle neighborhood.
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
West Seattle is noteworthy for its beaches, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Alki Beach and Lincoln Park.
Travellers to Seattle give high marks for the theatre, shopping and renowned art. Urban and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its museums, parks and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Nordstrom, Pike Place Market and Space Needle.
- There are 1045 hotels and other accommodation options in Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) away
Getting around Seattle
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Seattle is simple. Nearby metro stations include Westlake Station, Westlake Ave Hub Station and University Street Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Seattle King Street Station, Tukwila Station or Edmonds Station.
Dressing for Seattle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Seattle is 1012 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Seattle?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Seattle, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Seattle?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Seattle?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Seattle?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Seattle?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Seattle?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Seattle?
What's the best high-end hotel in Seattle?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Seattle?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Seattle?
Seattle Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Seattle by Star Rating
- Hotels near Seattle Airports
- Areas of Seattle
- Accommodation near Seattle Attractions
- More accommodation types in Seattle
- Choose Your Seattle Hotel Style
- Search Seattle Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Seattle
- Hotels Near Seattle, Washington
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations