Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Santiago
3.5/5Good!(8 area reviews)
Noted for its museums and art galleries, there's plenty to explore in Downtown Santiago. Top attractions like Movistar Arena and Plaza de Armas are major draws, and you can hop on the metro at Toesca Station or O'Higgins Park Station to see more of the city.
3.5/5Good!(5 area reviews)
Streets lined with murals, boutique shops, a lively nightlife, a picturesque urban park and a hilltop lookout make this one of Santiago’s most exciting neighborhoods.
4.5/5Wonderful!(11 area reviews)
Visit this central Santiago neighborhood to relax on the lawns of Forest Park, eat in one of its many restaurants and browse weekend antique fairs.
4.5/5Wonderful!(4 area reviews)
Museums, coffee shops and historical sites are just a few things travellers like about Bellas Artes. Sights like Forest Park and National Archive are spots to explore, and you can get around the greater Santiago area at Bellas Artes Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Santiago by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santiago Airports
- Areas of Santiago
- Accommodation near Santiago Attractions
- More accommodation types in Santiago
- Choose Your Santiago Hotel Style
- Search Santiago Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Santiago
- Hotels Near Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations