Pisa Hotels from Rs2,064
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Pisa, and visitors give high marks for the abundant cafes, cathedral and local tours. Cultural and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its monuments, museums and art. Top sights in the city include Leaning Tower, Piazza dei Miracoli and Pisa Baptistry.
- There are 232 hotels and other accommodation options in Pisa
- The closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Pisa
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Pisa San Rossore Station or Pisa Central Station. Pisa may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pisa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Pisa gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°C