- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Nai Harn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Ocean View
Grand Ocean View Room
Ocean View Suite
Royal Ocean View Suite
Mountain View Room
About this area
Located in Rawai, The Nai Harn is next to a golf course and on the beach. Chalong Temple and Big Buddha are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Nai Harn Beach and Rawai Beach. Phuket Fantasea and Phuket Aquarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Nai Harn travel guide
- Nai Harn Beach - 1 min walk
- Rawai Beach - 11 min drive
- Promthep Cape - 12 min drive
- Kata Beach - 19 min drive
- Kata Noi Beach - 23 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 84 min drive
About this property
The Nai Harn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 950 and THB 1000 for adults, and THB 500 and THB 500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Beautiful Nai Harn
We've stayed here before, and came for the great views, location and favourite beach, however, we were sad to see that they still don't offer adequate beach services (i.e. deck chairs, food, beverages etc) or run a beach club from their restaurant, the Rock Salt. Most of the rooms had a problem when we arrived, very strong musty smell, and I have a bronchial allergy to damp/ mould but the staff were kind enough to help us find another room and after a few attempts, we settled down comfortably. Breakfast, although varied, didn't quite satisfy as communication with chefs was difficult, they're always in a hurry and the eggs were always too raw/ runny no matter how many times you tried. I gave up on the Benedicts and fried eggs. Reception helped us get a decent scooter.