Overview of Baumancasa Beach Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Grand Deluxe Partial
Deluxe Room, Pool Access
Grand Deluxe Panorama Seaview
About this area
Located in Karon, Baumancasa Beach Resort is on the beach. Big Buddha and Chalong Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bangla Boxing Stadium or Patong Boxing Stadium.
- Karon Beach - 1 min walk
- Kata Porpeang Market - 8 min drive
- Kata Beach - 10 min drive
- Freedom Beach - 19 min drive
- Big Buddha - 33 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 76 min drive
- Where to eat
- LA LUNA bistro & bar – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Baumancasa Beach Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 300 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was a gteAt place to stay. Nice pool, the only thing is the beds are very hard. Much harder than even European beds and they are HARD!!! That’s all I would change!