Visitors to Palatine are sure to enjoy the sporting events and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, shopping and university setting. A top sight in the area is Six Flags Great America.
- You'll find 1196 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) away
Getting around Palatine
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Palatine Station. Palatine may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Palatine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- About 937 millimetres of rain falls on Palatine each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C