Neyyattinkara Hotels from Rs2,000
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Those travelling to Neyyattinkara are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 131 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Neyyattinkara
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Neyyattinkara Station. Neyyattinkara might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Neyyattinkara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Neyyattinkara is 63 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F