Those travelling to Nedumangad are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 130 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Nedumangad
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Nedumangad gets about 64 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F