Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
Where to stay in Muscat
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Muscat, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and fun sporting events. Relaxing and cultural, this city will delight tourists with its opera houses, cafes and mountains.
- There are 134 hotels and other accommodation options in Muscat
- The closest major airport is in Muscat (MCT-Seeb Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Muscat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 39°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 36°C as the daytime average and 18°C as the night-time average
- About 91 millimetres of rain falls on Muscat each year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 39°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°C