- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Pals Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Parel neighbourhood, Pals Hotel is in the business district and near a train station. Mohammed Ali Road and Chor Bazaar are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hanging Gardens and Juhu Beach. Check out an event or a game at MMRDA Grounds, and consider making time for KidZania Mumbai, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Tata Memorial Hospital - 3 min drive
- KEM Hospital - 8 min drive
- Prince Aly Khan Hospital - 9 min drive
- Chor Bazaar - 11 min drive
- Haji Ali Dargah - 16 min drive
- Mumbai Cotton Green Station - 4 min walk
- Grant Road Station - 5 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service
Pretty decent hotel with no so great location and facilities. Good to stay only if you're low on cash.