- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of KF Residency
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
- Room service
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Triple Room
Basic Single Room
About this area
KF Residency is located in Mumbai. Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit KidZania Mumbai and Film City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at MMRDA Grounds, or consider JioGarden for a night out.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 1 min walk
- U.S. Consulate General - 6 min drive
- Lilavati Hospital - 20 min drive
- Siddhi Vinayak Temple - 22 min drive
- Juhu Beach - 32 min drive
- Saki Naka Station - 5 min drive
- Mumbai Kurla Station - 17 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This place is the worst place in Mumbai. Staff has no manners to talk. This place smells like hell. Rooms are sooo dirty. Bathrooms are not clean. Bedsheets seemed like they have never been washed. Avoid this place.