- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Godwin
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Hotel Godwin is located in Mumbai's Colaba neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at MMRDA Grounds, or consider a night out at JioGarden.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Gateway of India - 8 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 14 min walk
- St George Hospital - 14 min drive
- Mohammed Ali Road - 15 min drive
- Crawford Market - 16 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 10 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 24 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 57 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Terrace Top Cafe – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1400 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Godwin Mumbai
- Hotel Godwin
- Godwin Mumbai
- Hotel Godwin Hotel
- Hotel Godwin Mumbai
- Hotel Godwin Hotel Mumbai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Many thanks Hotel Godwin management and staff
Building renovations created delays using the lifts but that caused us more laughs than stress. Management and staff were extremely obliging assisting with cars, taxis and recommendations. Rm801 was extremely suitable for 3 adults with ample room for everyone. Restaurant food in Terrace Bar was delicious especially for the cheeseballs and buttered chicken. Hotel Godwin is close to the Taj Hotel and Gateway to India. Great street market nearby. Definitely would recommend and offer a vote of thanks to all staff. I will stay again