Moorpark Hotels from Rs4,018
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 7 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 5 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Moorpark has to offer including the restaurants, shopping and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- There are 430 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santa Paula, CA (SZP), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oxnard, CA (OXR), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Getting around Moorpark
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Moorpark Station. Moorpark might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Moorpark
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Moorpark is 11 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 6°C