Meselik Hotels from Rs1,747
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Meselik are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, entertainment choices and bars. Around the area, top sights include Bodrum Castle, Museum of Underwater Archaeology and Bodrum Windmills.
- There are 636 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bodrum (BXN-Imsik), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bodrum (BJV-Milas), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) away
Dressing for Meselik
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Meselik is 21 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C