Bodrum Hotels from Rs3,016
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Bodrum, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights in the city include Bodrum Castle, Museum of Underwater Archaeology and Bodrum Windmills.
- There are 602 hotels and other accommodation options in Bodrum
- The closest major airport is in Bodrum (BXN-Imsik), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bodrum (BJV-Milas), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) away
Dressing for Bodrum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 35°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Bodrum gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°C