Milas Hotels from Rs2,236
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Milas has to offer including the waterfront and cocktail bars. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and relaxing setting.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodation options in Milas
- The closest major airport is in Bodrum (BJV-Milas), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bodrum (BXN-Imsik), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) away
Dressing for Milas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Milas each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°C