Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Jul 2019
Visiting Lipa Noi
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lipa Noi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Namuang Waterfall, Big Buddha Statue and Hin Laad Waterfall are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Lipa Noi
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Lipa Noi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Lipa Noi gets about 78 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C