Lipa Noi Hotels from Rs1,074
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Jul 2019
Visiting Lipa Noi
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lipa Noi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Namuang Waterfall, Big Buddha Statue and Hin Laad Waterfall are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Lipa Noi
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Lipa Noi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Lipa Noi gets about 78 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C