Visitors to Leimen are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, bars and gardens. A top sight in the area is Heidelberg Castle.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Leimen
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stuttgart (STR), 50.1 mi (80.6 km) away
Getting around Leimen
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at St. Ilgen/Sandhausen Station. Leimen may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Leimen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Leimen each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 0°C