Heidelberg Hotels from Rs2,963
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 5 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Heidelberg
3/5(3 area reviews)
Get a feel for residential life in Heidelberg at a neighborhood set at the foot of forested hills, sprawling meadows and vineyards.
5/5Exceptional!(3 area reviews)
Though “New” is in the name, this is one of the oldest districts of Heidelberg, with natural havens just across the river from the Altstadt.
4.5/5Wonderful!(10 area reviews)
Take time in Bergheim to visit attractions like Neckar Valley-Odenwald Nature Park and Bergstrasse-Odenwald Nature Park. You might also appreciate the abundant dining options, and you can hop on the metro at Heidelberg Seegarten Tram Stop to see more of the city.
Visitors to Heidelberg are sure to enjoy the cafes, sightseeing and university. Walkable and scenic, this city also attracts tourists with its mountains. A top sight in the city is Heidelberg Castle.
- There are 84 hotels and other accommodation options in Heidelberg
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 44.7 mi (71.9 km) away
Getting around Heidelberg
With so many transport options, seeing all of Heidelberg is a breeze. Nearby metro stations include Heidelberg Seegarten Tram Stop and Heidelberg Kirchheim - Rohrbach S-Bahn. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Heidelberg-Weststadt/Südstadt Station, Heidelberg Central Station or Heidelberg-Altstadt Station.
Dressing for Heidelberg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Heidelberg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Heidelberg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Heidelberg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Heidelberg?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Heidelberg?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Heidelberg?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Heidelberg?
What's the best high-end hotel in Heidelberg?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Heidelberg?
What's the best accommodation in Heidelberg that's close to historical sites?
Heidelberg Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Heidelberg by Star Rating
- Hotels near Heidelberg Airports
- Areas of Heidelberg
- Accommodation near Heidelberg Attractions
- More accommodation types in Heidelberg
- Choose Your Heidelberg Hotel Style
- Search Heidelberg Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Heidelberg
- Hotels Near Heidelberg, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations