Visitors to Hockenheim are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, churches and sporting events. A top sight in the area is Heidelberg Castle.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Hockenheim
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 50 mi (80.4 km) away
Getting around Hockenheim
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Hockenheim Station. Hockenheim may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hockenheim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Hockenheim each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C