Speyer Hotels from Rs5,823
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Speyer are sure to enjoy the museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, aquarium and opera houses. A top sight in the area is Heidelberg Castle.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Speyer
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 51 mi (82.1 km) away
Getting around Speyer
With so many transport options, exploring all of Speyer is easy. Head to Speyer Nord-West S-Bahn to catch the metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Speyer Central Station.
Dressing for Speyer
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Speyer gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 0°C