Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2018
Visitors to Walldorf are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and coffee shops. A top sight in the area is Heidelberg Castle.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Walldorf
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stuttgart (STR), 49.2 mi (79.2 km) away
Dressing for Walldorf
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Walldorf each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Walldorf?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Walldorf, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Walldorf?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Walldorf?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Walldorf?
Walldorf Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Walldorf by Star Rating
- Hotels near Walldorf Airports
- Accommodation near Walldorf Attractions
- More accommodation types in Walldorf
- Choose Your Walldorf Hotel Style
- Search Walldorf Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Walldorf
- Hotels Near Walldorf, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations