Visiting Le Blanc-Mesnil
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Le Blanc-Mesnil, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, theme park and festivals. Around the area, top sights include Galeries Lafayette, Arc de Triomphe and Paris Catacombs.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away
Getting around Le Blanc-Mesnil
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Paris Le Blanc-Mesnil Station. Le Blanc-Mesnil may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Le Blanc-Mesnil
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Le Blanc-Mesnil gets about 616 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C