Visitors can enjoy all that Kuzhithurai has to offer including its lakeside setting. There are 134 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Kuzhithurai
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Parassala Station or Kuzhithurai West Station. Kuzhithurai might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kuzhithurai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 64 millimetres of rain falls on Kuzhithurai each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C