Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Situated in Kuching, this hotel is steps away from Riverside Shopping Complex and Tun Jugah Shopping Center. Tua Pek Kong and Chinese History Museum are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 109 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access and room service (during limited hours) are standard, as are LED TVs with satellite channels.
Imperial Riverbank Hotel Kuching
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Kuching hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, room service (during limited hours) and a lift service.
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Number of floors - 10
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Riverside Cafe – This restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Deposit: MYR 100.00 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.