Overview of Puteri Wing, Riverside Majestic Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Twin Room
Deluxe King Room
Superior Twin Room Promo
About this area
Located in Kuching, Puteri Wing, Riverside Majestic Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Chinese History Museum and Sarawak Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Tua Pek Kong and St. Joseph's Cathedral. Golden Anniversary Bridge and Sultan Iskandar Planetarium are also worth visiting.
- Riverside Shopping Complex - 1 min walk
- Tun Jugah Shopping Center - 2 min walk
- Hills Shopping Mall - 5 min walk
- Tua Pek Kong - 5 min walk
- Fort Margherita - 11 min drive
- Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Puteri Wing, Riverside Majestic Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MYR 48 and MYR 50 for adults, and MYR 24 and MYR 25 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 58.3 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Not quite there yet
The property needs a professional international management organisation to manage it. Current situation is just not good enough for international travelers.