- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Hung Hung
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Hotel Hung Hung is located in Kuching. The area's natural beauty can be seen at South City Park and Friendship Park, while Sarawak Islamic Museum and Sarawak Museum are cultural highlights. Sultan Iskandar Planetarium and Golden Anniversary Bridge are also worth visiting.
- Sarawak General Hospital - 5 min walk
- Kuching Civic Centre - 14 min walk
- Sarawak Museum - 19 min walk
- Plaza Merdeka - 2 min drive
- Tua Pek Kong - 4 min drive
- Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Hotel Hung Hung
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities