Those travelling to Kalapet are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 121 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pondicherry (PNY), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Kalapet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 39°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 1228 millimetres of rain falls on Kalapet each year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 38°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F