Izmir Hotels from Rs1,405
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 13 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 11 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Izmir
Izmir City Centre
4/5Very Good!(74 area reviews)
Consider exploring the seaside views in Izmir City Centre. If sightseeing is on the list, Izmir International Fair is a top attraction. Hop on the metro at Cankaya Station or Hilal Station to see more of the area.
Seaside views, bars and spas are just a few things travellers enjoy about Alsancak. Check out Kulturpark or Italian Cultural Center while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(2 area reviews)
Travellers choose Konak for its beautiful seaside views. Hop aboard the metro at Cankaya Station or Hilal Station and check out top sights like Smyrna.
3/5(1 area review)
Appreciated for its restaurants and gardens, you might consider exploring Bornova. Check out the variety of things to see and do like Forum Bornova Shopping Center, and jump on the metro at Bornova Station or Bolge Station to get around the city.
4/5Very Good!(19 area reviews)
Shopping, seaside views and spas are some highlights of Balcova. Make a stop by Aqua City or Agora Shopping Center while you're exploring.
Travellers to Izmir give high marks for the shopping and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its seafood and cafes. Top sights in the city include Konak Square, İzmir Clock Tower and Smyrna.
- There are 153 hotels and other accommodation options in Izmir
- The closest major airport is in Izmir (ADB-Adnan Menderes), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Izmir
With so many choices for transport, seeing Izmir is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Basmane Station, Cankaya Station and Hilal Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Izmir Basmane Station, Izmir Kemer Station or Izmir Alsancak Terminal Station.
Dressing for Izmir
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 35°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Izmir is 24 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°C