Honolulu Hotels from Rs4,237
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Honolulu
4.5/5Wonderful!(105 area reviews)
Located on the south shore of Honolulu, this neighborhood is known internationally for its great surfing and beautiful beaches.
If you're spending some time in Ala Moana, Ala Moana Center and Ala Moana Beach Park are top sights worth seeing.
If you're spending some time in Hawaii Kai, Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve and Sandy Beach are top sights worth seeing.
Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis, Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head are top sights worth seeing.
Many of Hawai’i’s most important historic sites and beautiful buildings are clustered together here at the hub of the city, with the ocean just a short walk away.
Travellers to Honolulu give high marks for the beaches, shopping and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its China town and monuments. Top sights in the city include Aloha Tower, Diamond Head and Iolani Palace.
- There are 1092 hotels and other accommodation options in Honolulu
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) away
Dressing for Honolulu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- Honolulu gets about 419 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Honolulu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Honolulu, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Honolulu?
What's the best hotel for families in Honolulu?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Honolulu?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Honolulu?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Honolulu?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Honolulu?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Honolulu?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Honolulu?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Honolulu?
Honolulu Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Honolulu by Star Rating
- Hotels near Honolulu Airports
- Areas of Honolulu
- Accommodation near Honolulu Attractions
- More accommodation types in Honolulu
- Choose Your Honolulu Hotel Style
- Search Honolulu Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Honolulu
- Hotels Near Honolulu, Hawaii
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations