- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sofitel London Gatwick
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite, Multiple Beds
Luxury Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lounge Access)
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, View (Runway View)
Luxury Room, 1 Queen Bed, View
About this area
Located in Gatwick, Sofitel London Gatwick is connected to the airport. Enjoy an event or a match at Hickstead All England Jumping Course, and consider making time for K2 Crawley Leisure Center—a top attraction that's not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.Visit our Gatwick travel guide
- Manor Royal Business Park - 6 min drive
- Crawley Town Hall - 13 min drive
- County Mall Shopping Centre - 15 min drive
- Hawth Theatre - 16 min drive
- Tilgate Park - 19 min drive
- Gatwick Express Station - 15 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Brasserie – Restaurant offering Modern European cuisine. Open daily.
- Vanda Oriental Restaurant – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Open daily.
- Urban Cafe – Open daily.
- La Terrace Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Sofitel London Gatwick
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 22.50 per day
- Extended parking fee: GBP 22.50 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 47.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 47.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sofitel London Gatwick Hotel
- Sofitel London Gatwick
- Sofitel London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Sofitel Crawley
- Sofitel Hotel London Gatwick
- Gatwick London Sofitel
- Gatwick Hotel Sofitel
- Sofitel Hotel Crawley
- Crawley Sofitel
- Sofitel London Gatwick Hotel
- Sofitel London Gatwick Gatwick
- Sofitel London Gatwick Hotel Gatwick
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
It was close to the airport. And easily accessible form airport transfers