Visitors can enjoy all that Edava has to offer including its beaches. There are 56 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Edava
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Edava Station or Kappil Station. Edava might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Edava
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Edava is 64 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C