Chirayinkeezhu Hotels from Rs1,100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Mar 2020
Travellers to Chirayinkeezhu will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 114 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Chirayinkeezhu
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Chirayinkeezhu Station. Chirayinkeezhu may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chirayinkeezhu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Chirayinkeezhu gets about 64 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Chirayinkeezhu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chirayinkeezhu, will I receive a refund?
Chirayinkeezhu Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chirayinkeezhu by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chirayinkeezhu Airports
- Accommodation near Chirayinkeezhu Attractions
- More accommodation types in Chirayinkeezhu
- Search Chirayinkeezhu Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Chirayinkeezhu
- Hotels Near Chirayinkeezhu, Chirayinkil
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations