Varkala Hotels from Rs570
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Varkala are sure to enjoy the beaches and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, its breweries and spas.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Varkala
- The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Varkala
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Thiruvananthapuram Varkala Station. Varkala may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Varkala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Varkala is 64 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C