Visitors can enjoy all that Dombivili has to offer including the temples, entertainment choices and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Around the area, top sights include Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Kanheri Caves and Powai Lake.
- There are 821 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Dombivili
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Dombivili Kopar Station. Dombivili might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Dombivili
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Dombivili gets about 1474 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°C