Divar Island Hotels from Rs2,969
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2020
Visiting Divar Island
Those travelling to Divar Island are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Anjuna Beach, Church of St. Cajetan and Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Divar Island
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Divar Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Divar Island gets about 2606 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Divar Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Divar Island, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Divar Island?
Divar Island Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Divar Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Divar Island Airports
- Accommodation near Divar Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Divar Island
- Choose Your Divar Island Hotel Style
- Search Divar Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Divar Island
- Hotels Near Divar Island, Goa
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations