Visitors can enjoy all that Cinarcik has to offer including its parks. In Cinarcik, there are 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Istanbul (IST-Ataturk Intl.), 28 mi (45.1 km) away.
Dressing for Cinarcik
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Cinarcik gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°C